Does your boss need a bit of convincing to send you to AVConnect 2019 in Toronto? We’re here to help!
The opportunity to spend three days with the brightest minds in live entertainment should be enough, but some bosses may need more persuading. Here are five great reasons why AVConnect is a great use of your time and budget:
- Access to subject matter experts. AudienceView’s best and brightest – in person and in one place – share their knowledge, answer questions and help everyone learn.
- Collaborate with other users. Being immersed in the AudienceView solution with industry peers brings “aha!” moments and new ideas – from better engaging your customers to growing revenue to streamlining operations. You can bring these ideas home and use them right away to positively influence your business.
- Amazing networking opportunities. AVConnect is the biggest annual gathering of AudienceView users and industry experts. Our passionate community of users and strategically selected partners is ready to share their skills, expertise and advice.
- Stay relevant. Attending AVConnect gives you an opportunity to learn about emerging technologies and trends in the live events industry. Understanding how these new ideas and concepts will impact your organization puts you in a better position to effectively respond to future challenges and opportunities.
- Get inspired. Session presenters, industry experts and peers sharing their success stories is engaging and motivating. Once back in the office, attendees are excited and can achieve more.
When approaching your boss, we suggest you have a buttoned-up game plan:
- Be prepared. Know the ins and outs of AVConnect 2019 and offer to answer any questions.
- Be concise. Keep your request short and to the point both in-person or via email.
- Be passionate. Your energy and enthusiasm will clearly show how important this is to you.
- Be cost conscious. Explain that you want to take advantage of the early bird rate and team discounts. Booking travel in advance can also keep costs down.
We can’t wait to see you in Toronto!