If you’re an AudienceView customer, you’ve no doubt heard about – or attended – the annual AVConnect users conference. In 2019, we’re celebrating the 10th anniversary of the event and bringing it back to Toronto, which also served as the inaugural host city back in 2010.
AVConnect 2019 is better than the guest list of all guest lists! Our must-attend annual event draws AudienceView customers from around the world, creating a gathering of the brightest minds in our industry.
If you’ve already registered, we can’t wait to welcome you to our home city of Toronto! Not registered or just haven’t been able to convince your boss yet? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Here are five great reasons to attend AVConnect 2019:
1. New information and ideas. We’ve got you covered when it comes to the latest product updates, demos and new ways to use the AudienceView platform. Deep-dive technical sessions will help you become more efficient and give you an edge in your own business and over the competition too. You can also connect one-on-one with product and subject matter experts in our Learning Lounge to solve issues and get guidance specific to your business.
2. Networking. Today, it’s easier than ever to stay in touch. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn help us connect, but social media is no substitution for seeing people in person. At AVConnect 2019 you can mix, mingle, make new connections and strengthen existing relationships. What’s better than three days of ‘talking shop’ with AudienceView users from across the globe?
3. Success story presentations from fellow users will show you innovative, real-world ways that AudienceView is being used to engage live entertainment guests. Bringing these types of fresh ideas back to your organization is great ROI on your investment in AVConnect and in AudienceView.
4. It’s Fun. There’s always an incredible amount of energy at AVConnect. Everyone comes together to learn and being in a room full of passionate live events professionals is pretty awesome. But live entertainment is all about good times too, right?! We don’t usually like to boast, but it’s impossible not to have a blast at an AudienceView party.
5. Visit our home office. Our digs in downtown Toronto won’t compare to the ornate theaters, iconic venues or historic stadiums that you call home, but we’d still love to show you around. It’s a great opportunity for you to meet the team behind the AudienceView solution that doesn’t always get the opportunity to attend our annual conference. Oh, and be sure to explore the culture, fine food and diverse entertainment that our amazing city has to offer while you’re here.
We know that you have many choices when it comes to professional development – both in-person and online – so we hope you make the choice to register for AVConnect 2019 in Toronto!